We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated full-time administrative Production Assistant to support the Billboard and Hollywood Reporter video team in New York. The ideal candidate is a proactive team player interested in video production, music, entertainment news and popular culture.
What You'll Do:
- Manage invoice collection, submission and payment tracking process
- Generate and manage vendor and location contracts for dozens of projects each month
- Arrange department shipments, pick-ups & returns
- Organize and execute expense reports
- Update production and publishing schedules
- Assist producers with shoots by researching locations, arranging catering, building call sheets and estimates
- Occasionally assist on-site with producers at industry events and shows
- Help source new vendors and keep production databases up to date
- Help coordinate team and freelancer travel
- Research and collect assets for video edits
- Help support video distribution and SEO optimization
- Assist with podcast recording and podcast post production
- Schedule and support in-office meetings
- Complete other production related tasks as assigned
Your Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 - 2 years of video production experience on professional sets
- Prior administrative experience
- Adept with Mac computers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Adobe Photoshop. Knowledge of Adobe Premiere a plus
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will be interfacing with all levels of staff and management
- Must be organized and have excellent attention to detail
- Must have the ability to adapt to quick-moving schedules and be available for last-minute requests. Occasional nights and weekends required.
- Must meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
No Phone Calls. No agencies please.
Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted.
Valence Media is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law